X-RAY DIFFRACTOMETER "RIKOR-6" for the study of structural and elemental composition of inorganic materials of all shapes and sizes
- Microelectronics (ferro-piezoelectric ceramics, ferrites, films, electrolytic coatings, semiconductors).
- Metallurgy (structure of rolled composites)
- Engineering (recrystallization as a result of processing, hardening coating, welded joints).
- Geology and mining.
- Fertilizer production
- Cement Industry.
- Archeology and restoration.
- Production and study of special materials (cermets, high temperature materials and high pressure)
- Study of crystallization, phase transformations in research laboratories and industrial environments.
- Dynamic study of the impact of various factors - such as temperature, pressure, radiation.
The X-ray diffractometer "RIKOR-6" is designed for structural and elemental analysis of powder and liquid samples, as well as large parts. Functionally the x-ray diffractometer combined with energy dispersive spectrometer channel that provides information, as on the elemental composition and the structure of the sample.
Features of X-ray diffractometer "RIKOR-6"
- The new portable diffractometer combined with the x-ray fluorescence spectrometer
- The lack of movement while shooting
- Simultaneous recording of a broad section of the spectrum
- Expressive evaluation
- Radiation Safety
- Ease of maintenance and operation
- Allows you to analyze powders, liquids, samples of any shape, large parts
- Minimal or no sample preparation
- High resolution detectors
- The system optical alignment and determining the place of analysis
- Two-wave (2 X-ray. Tube) diffractometer, with no additional tuning of the transition from one type of radiation to another.
The use of capillary half - lens in X-ray diffractometer "RIKOR-6" allows you to create a spatially collimated (both horizontally and vertically) X-ray radiation with a divergence ~ 3 * 10-3 rad, increase the area of the flow of quasi -parallel x-ray beams from the source to the sample. Peculiarity of X-ray Kumahov's half-lens is to capture X-ray emission from the focus of X-ray tube (linear or fine-focus) and its transport throw specific capillary channels. At the downstream of half - lens each separate channel is a source of X-rays. Thus, the output of half-lens essentially have a lot of microfocus sources, there is a division of linear or fine- focus spot in microfocus sources. Focal spot size can vary depending on the size of capillaries from a few to hundreds of microns.
Thanks polycapillary optics
· Collimation-dimensional geometry of the parallel beam is ideal for general analysis
· Great capture angle - the intensification
· Adjusting geometric form of the x-ray beam
No · defocusing
· No displacement of the sample: it provides a good and a definite phase analysis
· Permanent form of the peak improves the accuracy of the analysis of the structure
UNIT - LAYOUT
X-ray tube in this x-ray diffractometer with air cooling does not require a complex system of water cooling. The unit of radiation is safe at a distance of 20 cm
Register spectrum of samples carried out at fixed positions of the radiation source and a position-sensitive detector. Simultaneous collection of the spectrum in the angular range 55 ° can significantly speed up the analysis of the objects of study and record the rapid processes.
The size of the diffraction spots on the sample - 2mm to 0,2 mm, place the X-ray beam exposure is fixed with the help of an optical system for aligning, i.e. the device can be used as micro-diffractometer
To increase the resolution of the device and reduce the background in this x-ray diffractometer, designed filter unit ahead of the detector. All sections of the diffraction space are measured with the same resolution
Application of a filter unit in this x-ray diffractometer increases the resolution of close peaks, provides filtering of radiation, increases the ratio of peak / background of four times, improve accuracy of the angular position of diffraction peak
Typical diffraction patterns
SOFTWARE OF X-RAY DIFFRACTOMETER "RIKOR-6"
Allows you to handle the resulting spectrum with the definition of the situation, the intensity and width of the diffraction peaks, separated superimposed diffraction peaks, subtract background, to smooth the spectrum, to view a series of captured samples
Phase analysis of the studied samples is carried out using the search engine with a large selection of identity-based criteria for the use of databases of polycrystalline materials.
Energy dispersive x-ray spectrometer channel allows for qualitative and quantitative analysis of chemical elements contained in the sample. You can analyze elements from Al13 up to U92. The range of concentrations: 50 g / tonne (ppm) to 100%.
Basic Specifications of X-ray Diffractometer "RIKOR-6"
- Goniometer Weight - 10 kg
- Control unit - 15 kg
- The total mass of the device - up to 25 kg
- X-ray tube:
- Power - 10 (5) W
- anode - Cu (Mo or Fe - options)
- size of the focus - 0,2 x 2mm
- Cooling - air
- Angular interval of simultaneous recording - 55 ° in 2Θ
- The angular range of 2Θ - 10 -160 °
- Angular resolution - 0,01 ° / channel
- Detector - position-sensitive proportional, gas-filled, sealed
- The radius of the goniometer - 114,8 mm
- Electric power consumption - 220 V, 50-60 Hz, 125 W
- Operating Environment - Temperature + 5 C to + 25 C
- Humidity - 20% to 80%
The X-ray Diffractometer "RIKOR-6" Consists:
- kinematics absent goniometer with the x-ray source
- polycapillary X-ray half -lens
- detector with simultaneous registration of an angle not less than 55 ° in 2Θ
- power supply and control
- Availability of the hygienic certificate exempting it from registration and control of SES (government department);
(diffractometer exempt from registration and control of SES in relation
with the coincidence apparatus doses with a dose of natural background)
- Special requirements for the placement is not required;
- License to work with the device is not required;
- Entered in the register GOSSTANDARD Russia (government department).